- Vet bills are usually reduced after switching to a nutritious species appropriate diet.
- Naturally clean teeth and healthy gums from the natural scrubbing, massaging and flossing action of eating raw meaty bones.
- Clean breath and no doggy odor after changing to raw feeding.
- Ripping and chewing of raw meaty bones develops the neck, jaw and shoulder muscles of dogs.
- Greater bioavailability of naturally occurring nutrients and enzymes in raw meat, organs and bones.
- Stools are smaller, less smelly and quickly degrade into the soil.
- Dogs tend to maintain a heathy weight and the chances of obesity are minimized since it takes longer to chew and digest raw meaty bones.
- Kibble may sit around for hours untouched but dogs tend to be excited and love their raw species appropriate meals.
- Increased mental, psychological and physical stimulation leading to a greater well-being and satisfaction.
- Health problems such as arthritis, lack of energy, allergies, skin conditions and dull coats often improve when switching from commercial dog food to raw feeding.
- Ability to custom tailor your dog's diets for their activity level, age, health problems and specific nutritional requirements.
Certainly a lot to think about. It's a dog crazy world out there so we need to explore what's new in pup-pop culture, for the sake of the pets we love and who love us.
Next week we will begin to delve into the subject "Is your pet lonely and bored?". Won't you join us? In the meantime rummage thru our product listings. You can't go wrong.